- There are specific rules when using FIFA approved 2010 gifts. Please make sure that you are aware of the rules to prevent legal action being taken against your firm.
- When purchasing corporate gifts with the FIFA 2010 logo on them, you will need to sign an agreement that states the following:
The Products will only be distributed directly to customers, stockholders, employees or suppliers as an expression of appreciation or achievement.
- Under no circumstances will the Products be sold or exchanged for any goods or services including being provided as a promise or an on-going business relationship.
- Under no circumstances will the Product be marketed or promoted so as to suggest that they are meant for sale to the public.
- The Product will not be exported without the knowledge and approval of the Product Supplier.
- The Products will not be provided or bundled with other gifts or products, or branded with any marks or logos in a way as to create an association that the giver or the Product Supplier, or is associated with, FIFA or any FIFA sponsor, affiliate, competition or partner.
- The Company will not to make any written or oral statement or do anything, including displaying the Products or likeness of the Product in public, including by electronic means, in a way that could reasonably be interpreted that the Company is affiliated or associated with the Product Supplier or FIFA.